Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the guy I am creepily staring at from my window is wearing cool pants.

Things I wish I hadn't done today:
-eaten half a block of chocolate
-googled Tony Abbott in budgie smugglers

Things I am glad I did today:
-wore a top whilst studying so that when Gossy came busting into my room it wasnt awkward. KNOCK GOSSY, KNOCK!
-pretended that I was writing a blog post telling you guys about the significance of media when in acutal fact I was tricking myself into writing the crappiest first draft ever. but still a first draft!
actually, that is why I am doing this blog post because I feel guilty that I wrote one and you dont get to see it.

Things I am going to achieve for the rest of the day:
-wear a pretty dress
-kick pool arse at dooleys

No comments:

Post a Comment