Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ahhh I just handed in my First assignment!

I know this looks a bit weird because it is the same photo as my background (or maybe nobody noticed and now they will because I pointed it out). I saw one of those cool word cluster things in one of my lectures (arguably the most boring one- Media and german culture are battling it out) and I thought I could so something cool and relating to me. The thing I really miss about my blog is the time that I set aside everyday do my photo, it was zen me time. what  I dont miss is the sleep I lost because of that time. I went to be far too late last night.
It didnt turn out the way I had originally planned and to get it how I wanted it would mean I would have to redo it completely, which one day I might, but last night was not the right time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment