Monday, November 4, 2013

I finished my assignment! wanna see? http://prezi.com/0hoepsrpl0l5/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

I think that schools are doing sex education wrong. I know this isn't a new revelation but I was thinking about a particular way that they could improve.
Surely everyone has seen mentally scarring images of STIs left to rampantly destroy peoples genitals, and most of that is thanks to the scare campaign used by teachers in schools. as much as I love watching year 9 girls crumble under the sheer horror of what could be lurking under peoples clothes I think that this is the wrong tactic to use. STIs are a legit thing, they affect a lot of people. So perhaps in schools we should be showing kids images of what STIs can look like in their infancy so that kids can learn to recognise what an actual STI is and then maybe they can get it sorted out and we can minimise the amount of people affected by these taboo terrors.
just a thought.

I was going to include scarring images but they were too gross, so instead I will put a picture of my internet history..














No comments:

Post a Comment