Saturday, August 18, 2012

Photography makes my heart sing. Can hearts sing?

Hello dear bloggees,
Im sorry I ignore you so much, I was a much more reliable 18 year old than nearly 20 year old.
I have been doing a photography workshop, der photography workshop ist sehr gut. (ive also been learning german.)
Today was the last day of the workshop and now we have a week and a half to edit the photos before they get sent away to be printed in A1. A1 is huge!
Everyone should come along tothe exhibition that starts on the 20th of September. It will be a hoot and a half and there will be pretty pictures of mine kicking around. I thought I would add some photos to the blog because I have been editing and I want show some people.

I didnt take this photo but I did crop it and adjust it and I love it.


The poor fox is dead. These two photos were taken by Jessica Lambert, credit to her.


One of the themes of our workshop was album covers. I took this one.

Confetti, I have decided, is the best thing in the entire world.

If the world was covered in confetti, surely no-one would ever be sad..



2 comments: