Tuesday, December 27, 2011

is it possible to walk too much? the shooting pain in my foot thinks so.

i keep thinking that i should type more about my holiday, and then i dont. i thought i would upload a couple of photos that i like. tomorrow im going to new york city. eek! i cant sleep, which is why im doing this.
Today Cory and I went for a walk together for TWO AND A HALF HOURS. it was lots of fun, we walked to literally every corner of houghton and then got lost in the woods. we chatted and fought and thought up some really cool ideas. the poor boy has never had roast pumpkin, can you imagine a life of such emptiness?
after hanging out with cory, sally, nancy, ally, deborah and I went to buffalo to drop me off :'( and do some shopping. after we went shopping and I bought the cutest most out of character dress ever we went to outback steakhouse. we told the waitress that it was sallys birthday tomorrow, but in australia its sallys birthday today because it is already tomorrow there. we scored her a free dessert and a terrifying rendition of happy birthday.
alrighty, thats all i feel like writing, here are some photos..

..never mind. technology hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment