Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MOAR PICKTURES!!

 Me and my new friend Joyce were sitting at java waiting for the coffehouse to begin.












The nationalities of the cookie makers represented in our finest cookies. Andrea is from honduras.












Cookie decorating at christmas time is definitely something that should be brought to australia.













Claire, the murphys and I went to see hugo at the cinema. it was in 3d, we dont just naturally have great taste in semi hipster glasses. Oddly, the female protagonist, despite being 12 years old, kinda reminded me of me.








I love this sign. We have about a hundred photos from last time when granny couldnt keep her eyes open. it made me laugh.











Oh yeah, and I henna-ed my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't expect a jeolous response from myself to you being there - Java Cafe - Murphys - cookies - Angelica

    ReplyDelete